Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Merry Christmas to Me!

Just wanted to show off what my Sexy Man got me for Christmas this year. He had other family members pitch in to help as well, and I'm very grateful for their contribution.

First off, this is what I've been cooking with:





It was a great pan when it was new, but as you can tell, the non-stick surface is finished doing it's job. Since this is the second set of non-stick cookware I've gone through in our 8 years of marriage (maybe I'm really hard on my pans??), I asked for my next set to be Stainless, since I figured it could take more of a beating.







Woo! Look how shiny that is! Isn't it beautiful! It's a 10 piece set that includes this saute pan, an omelet pan, 2 sauce pans, and a dutch oven plus all the lids.

PLUS! My Sexy Man crafted this awesome pot hanger to keep them on from one of our old windows.




Awesome. Just Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment