Monday, January 19, 2015

Homemade Bagels!

Today I tried out the Homemade Bagel recipe posted at theprairiehomestead.com who in turn borrowed the recipe from Ten at the Table. I guess you could say it's from a friend of a friend?

Anyway, it was an uncontested success. The kids couldn't wait to get their hands all over them.



One of the best parts is that they're super easy. Knead, rest, shape, boil, and bake!






Viola! Aren't they beautiful??

Well, okay, my photography isn't as cute as either of the other ladies. (I'm Frumpy remember?) But I still had to show proof that I produced these delicious little treats. 



They're fabulous with just plain butter, and I can't wait to try them with cream cheese when my Sexy Man comes home. One day I'll culture my own cream cheese from theprairiehomestead recipe box, but until then, I'm pretty stinkin' happy to eat these babies plain!

And one day I'll figure out how to use my camera...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment