Monday, February 23, 2015

Bootie # 4

More baby booties! 

This one is intended for a boy. It's inspired by moccasins, but since it lacks authenticity maybe I should call it a "mock-moc"? Or maybe I'll just stick with Bootie #4.






Anyway, I'm liking the concept, but still have kinks to work out (don't I always?)





Again, the suede bottoms with the fluffy insides. I'm loving this stuff.





And again, I really should go read my camera manual because I hate the way my pictures turn out all out of focus and crap. One of these days....one of these days.

PS If you're wondering what happened to Bootie # 3 (because I know you totally are) they are actually not the Crocodile Stitch Love Bootie I made. Those were a variation on Bootie # 1's bottom with a crocodile stitch top. I didn't see a point in labeling it as a new type of bootie since the basic concept is the same as a previous one. Bootie # 3 isn't actually out yet, but I'm hoping they'll look like ballet slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment